Black Bean & Avocado Brownies
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado (60gm)
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder (30gm)
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons white sugar (75gm)
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper.
- Combine black beans, egg substitute, agave syrup, and avocado in food processor. Blend for a few minutes, until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue blending until fully combined, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Spread into parchment-lined baking dish. Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the brownies comes out clean.
via Smiling Fork.